TM275C-LHW 1kW Chirp Transom Mount Transducer
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide beam, high frequency Chirp-ready transducers. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high frequency band results in superior resolution. The constant wide beamwidth provides twice the coverage under the boat and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high frequency narrow beam transducer options.
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage under the boat are essential down to 500'.
The low frequency band and 1 kW of power also provides great deeper water performance. Get the best of both worlds with Airmar’s dual frequency Chirp-ready transducers with wide beam coverage.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW for great deep water performance from the low frequency
- Low Frequency: 42 kHz to 65 kHz with maximum depth of 914 m (3000') 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz with maximum depth of 152 m (500') 25° constant beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Transom-mount transducer with stainless steel mounting bracket
- Recommended boat size: up to 10 m (32')
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood, aluminum or steel
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Mix and Match Cable Required
- Weight: 4 kg (8.9 lb)
- Transom Angles: 3° to 21°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Urethane transducer housing with stainless steel bracket
- Eight internal broadband ceramic assemblies