ST800PV-N2 NMEA 2000 Speed & Temp Transducer
The ST800 speed and temperature sensor process digital signals inside the thru-hull housing. Then this Smart™ Sensor sends data to a chart plotter, radar screen, or digital display in either analog or NMEA 2000® format. These low-profile units are nearly flush, minimizing drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull.
- Speed and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- Speed range from 2 to 45 knots (2 to 52 MPH)
- NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183 analog output
- Retractable insert in a low-profile housing with a water valve
- Available in a plastic (P120) or bronze (B120) housing
- Airmar's Smart™ Sensor technology
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Plastic: 0.7 kg (1.4 lb.)
- Hull Material: Plastic: Fiberglass or metal/Bronze: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter: 51 mm or 2"
- Speed Range: 2 to 45 knots (2 to 52 MPH)
- Water Temperature: Range: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)/ Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10')
- Data: Output Protocol: NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000/Update Rate: 1 time/s
- Power: Supply Voltage: 9 to 16 VDC/Supply Current: <200 mA/NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 2
- Standard Cable Length: NMEA 2000: 6 m (20')/NMEA 0183: 9 m (30')
- Includes: Blanking plug
- Certifications and Standards: CE, IEC60945