B164 Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer w/Humminbird #9 Plug - 7-Pin - 12°
Step up to a 1kW - Without a Fairing! Airmar has taken our innovative Tilted Elementâ„¢ technology to a higher power. The 1kW, flush-mount, Tilted Element transducer is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament sportfishing vessels that cannot have a High-Performance Fairing. The flush-mounted, bronze housing protrudes less than 6.35 mm (0.25") outside your hull and can sit on trailer rollers and bunks with no damage at all. The ceramic arrays are tilted inside the housing giving you the perfect vertical beam with maximum energy on what is directly below your boat. Take your fishfinder to the next power with this 1kW, Tilted Element transducer.
- 1 kW power, 50/200 kHz multiple-ceramics
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boats
- Low-profile protrusion below the hull
- No affect on your boats running performance
- Interfaces to any 600W or 1 kW echosounder
- Bronze transducer housing
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Boat Size: 8M to 11M (25' to 35')
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb)
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 28°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane