B117 Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer w/Humminbird #9 Plug - 7-Pin
The B117 features our 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single ceramic element in a low-profile housing. The nearly-flush design minimizes drag with only 5mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull. The plastic P319 and stainless steel SS60 models are also available to accommodate all hull materials.
- Industry standard for low-profile transducers
- Depth and temperature
- Good target detail in shallow-water at 200 kHz and good deep-water bottom tracking at 50 kHz
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
- Optional temperature sensor
- Bronze transducer housing
- Boat Size: 8M (25') and up
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Weight: Bronze - 0.9 kg (2.0 lb)
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 8°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Diameter: 51mm (2")