RCL-600A Searchlight w/Joystick Panel - 24V
At 6 million candela, the top-of-the-line RCL-600A pierces the darkest night.
Its high-intensity 150-watt Xenon bulb and parabolic reflector provides brawny power for commercial vessels, while its aesthetic design meets all the requirements of large pleasure yachts.
Switch easily from flood to spot, and aim precisely with the self-contained remote joystick.
- Aesthetically designed
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight while protecting elevation mechanism from weather
- Xenon lamp and parabolic reflector provide hyper-intense 6,000,000 candela spotlight beam
- Housing rotates a full 360 degrees
- Auto return brings light back to a pre-set position
- Works with up to 2 control stations
- Focus adjustment gives spot or flood capability
- Nylon shoulder washers insulate base plate when mounting, eliminating galvanic reaction of dissimilar metals
- Rugged weatherproof enclosure for years of reliable service
- Color - White
- Material - Marine-grade cast aluminum, tempered glass
- Operation - Remote joystick control
- Voltage Input - 24 VDC
- Lamp - High intensity 150W Xenon
- Rotation - 360° continuous
- Tilt - 48°
- Light Pattern - Variable; can be narrowed or broadened
- Beam Angle - 18° up, 30° down
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 17" x 14" x 15" (43.2 x 35.6 x 38.1 cm)
- Dimensions (Footprint Diameter) - 11.5” (29.2 cm)
- Weight - 62 lb (28.1 kg)
In the Box:
- RCL-600A Searchlight (24 V)
- Wired joystick panel w/6' cable
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including BISPHENOL A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.