Pathfinder PRO SART
Stay safe at sea with the Pathfinder™ PRO Search and Rescue Transponder (SART).)
The Pathfinder Pro is a fully approved Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) that complies with IMO SOLAS regulations. When interrogated by radar, the Pathfinder Pro returns 12 intense blips back to the vessels radar screen, greatly enhancing search and rescue efforts.
The superior lithium battery provides over 96 hours of operating life in standby mode, waiting to be interrogated by radar, and 12 hours of active operating life while interrogated by radar.
The Pathfinder Pro comes with a sleek wall mount to keep this compact SART out of the way, yet readily accessible in an emergency. The attached telescopic pole conveniently connects to the bottom of the SART and provides for maximum height and visibility out of a life craft. The SART can also be suspended inside the craft for hands free usage.
Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) are mandatory for all commercial vessels that must conform to GMDSS, and any vessel carrying more than one life raft.
- Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips, whereby the first blip represents the SARTs location
- Unit transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar
- Non-Hazmat Lithium battery (5-year replacement life) - end-user replaceable
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 8.94" x 2.56" x 2.36" (22.7 x 6.5 x6 cm)
- Weight - 15.5 oz (440 g)
- Battery - Lithium/Iron Disulfide (Li/FeS2) (Non Hazardous)
- Activation - Manual
- Frequency - 9.2 - 9.5 GHz
- Waterproof - IP67
- Temperature Range (Operating) -20°C to +55°C
- Temperature Range (Storage) - -30°C to +70°C
- Operating Life Standby ≥ 96 Hours
- Operating Life Active ≥ 12 Hours
In the Box:
- Pathfinder PRO SART
- Mounting bracket
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.