B175 Bronze Low Frequency 1kW Chirp Transducer 0° Tilt - Requires Mix & Match Cable
Airmar’s low profile Chirp-ready transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The low frequency band is the deep water performer delivering excellent coverage and tracking in deeper depths. The B175L transducer delivers up to 20 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation and delivers tremendous deep water performance.
The B175L transmits across the following bandwidth:
Low Frequency 40 to 60 kHz
Tilted element transducers have the ceramic element fixed at either a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the transducer housing. The transducer is installed almost flush to the hull and the tilted element corrects for the hull deadrise by orienting the beam directly down. This assures maximum echo returns to the transducer and more accurate depth readings.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW
- Low Frequency: 40 kHz to 60 kHz with maximum depth performance to 762 m (2500') 32° to 21° beamwidth
- Great deep water performance
- High performance, low-profile thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Bronze housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hulls in fiberglass or wood
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb)
- Hull Deadrise: 0-7 degrees
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Size: 98 mm (3-7/8")
- Seven internal broadband ceramic assemblies