SS175L Stainless Steel 12° Thru Hull Mix & Match
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Designed for smaller boats up to 36 feet (11M)
- A tilted element model in the Chirp Thru-Hull product line, the SS175L Chirps across the following bandwidth: L Model - Low Frequency 40-60 kHz
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 40 kHz to 60 kHz, 32° to 21° beamwidth
- 12° tilted
- 35 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 50 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Steel transducer housing
- Hull Type: Steel or aluminum
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Hull Deadrise: 8 to 15 degree
- Acoustic Window: Urethane