PM111LH Pocket Mount - Low-High Chirp 2kW - No Connector
A popular choice for boat builders, pocket mount transducers is installed within a small custom pocket in your vessel’s hull or keel, flush to the surface. Though retrofit installation is possible, these transducers are most commonly used in vessels with a suitable pre-cut pocket.
Pocket-mounted transducers provide reliable and accurate sonar performance, with some impact on boat speed and fuel efficiency. As a common alternative, thru-hull transducers with a fairing block deliver comparable sonar performance and vessel impact.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Fiberglass and metal stepped, planing, or displacement hull types
- All the benefits of a thru-hull without the need for a high-performance fairing
- Can accommodate any deadrise angle
- Can be used with all propulsion types
Low (38 kHz to 75 kHz):
- 19° to 10° port/star
- 10° to 5° fore-aft beam
- Maximum depth 6000 ft.
High (130 kHz to 210 kHz):
- 8° to 4° beamwidth
- Max. depth 1500 ft.
Bottom Coverage Relative to Frequency and Depth
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Depth (50 ft.): 6 ft.
- Depth (100 ft.): 14 ft.
- Depth (300 ft.): 42 ft.
- Depth (600 ft.): 84 ft.
- Depth (1000 ft.): 140 ft.
- Depth (1500 ft.): 210 ft.
- Depth (2000 ft.): Too deep