Trauma Pak Pro with QuikClot® & Swat-T™
The Trauma Pak Pro takes bleeding control to a new level with two products designed to control bleeding at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. The QuikClot® Sponge is non-chemical and is made from zeolite beads contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag.
You simply apply QuikClot over bleeding areas to speed clotting. Swat-T Tourniquet is engineered for use in the field and allows a rapid means to control extremity bleeding, quickly and easily with its Swat-T (Stretch, Wrap and Tuck Tourniquet) technology. Individuals can quickly apply it in seconds with little or no prior medical training.
- Respond Fast - QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge uses zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own
- Made for tactical first response - Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket.
- Includes a tourniquet anyone can safely use - The Swat-T™ is easy for anyone to use without advanced training. Instructions are printed directly on the Swat-T.
- Critical first aid information - An easy-to-understand information pamphlet delivers valuable information on how to treat certain injuries
- Personal Protection - Nitrile gloves and a biohazard disposal bag provide protection
- 3 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge 2 Ft
- 1 – SWAT-T Tourniquet
- 1 – Duct Tape - 2" x 26"
- 2 – Nitrile gloves
- 1 – Trauma Response instructions
- 1 – Trauma Pad - 5'' x 9''
*Sold as an Individual
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.