AISLink CB2 AIS Transponder
The AISLink CB2 AIS Transponder is a fully compliant, waterproof Class B Transponder designed to help avoid collisions. Using advanced SOTDMA (Self Organized Time Division Multiple Access) technologies from Class A transponders, the AISLink CB2 AIS Transponder features inherent advantages, including a faster reporting rate and higher output power.
Utilizing 99 acquisition channels and 33 tracking channels, the internal multi-GPS receiver continuously transmits your vessel information including position, speed, course and heading, ensuring an indication of the most accurate global positioning at all times. In addition to transmission of dynamic vessel information, the AISLink CB2 also continuously transmits static information including vessel name, call sign, vessel type, vessel dimensions, and MMSI number.
Programming static information into the AISLink CB2 proves effortless as the user has the ability to simply upload this information via Wi-Fi using ACR’s free mobile app. For increased flexibility for the maximum number of users, the app is conveniently available from either the App Store (Apple) or the Google Play Store (Android).
Upon completion of the quick and easy installation process, the AISLink CB2 receives and interprets messages from other AIS equipped vessels within range and then seamlessly communicates this information to other navigation devices on your vessel such as chart plotters, laptops or mobiles using the CB2’s NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000®, USB or WiFi outputs.
As a leader in life-saving marine products for both professional and recreational use, ACR provides unparalleled safety and peace of mind with the AISLink CB2 AIS Transponder.
- User Programmable via free Mobile App
- Guaranteed Time Slot Reservations
- Increased visibility to other vessels
- External GPS antenna (Included)
- Multi-color LED indicator light
- Receives and interprets messages from other AIS-equipped vessels
- Durable waterproof design
- Low energy consumption
- Waterproof - IPX7
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 3.98" x 6.4" x 2.3" (10.1 x 16.2 5.8 cm)
- Weight - .8 lb (.36 kg)
- AIS Transmitter Frequency Range - 156.025 to 162.025 MHz
- AIS Receiver Frequency Range - 156.025 to 152.025 MHz
- Receiver Sensitivity - 107dBm for 20% packet error rate
- Transmit Power (EIRP) - AIS - 5 Watt
- Power Supply - 10.8 to 31.2 V
- Serial Ports - NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, USB and Wi-Fi
In the Box:
- AISLink CNS Transponder
- External GPS antenna
- Instruction and programming manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including CADMIUM which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.